Our reputation as one of the world's best Tourism Boards is built on the dedication and professionalism of our staff. We offer excellent opportunities for career development, recognize and reward good performers.
Senior Executive, Multimedia Production (2-year contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997723
Employer Ref. 422-170113-1
- Ongoing original creation and management of content in the form of photos, video and other multimedia formats
- Produce engaging content using a creative approach, innovative techniques and new technology e.g. drones, go-pro, 360 cameras, VR, etc
- Understand the requirements and needs from the Marketing team and create relevant content that entice consumers
- Assist in video shooting occasionally
- Assist in managing external agencies and freelancers to produce quality content that meet with requirements
- Familiarity with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices and procedures
- Standardize publishing procedures for the department
- Work closely with digital marketing team to develop a distribution plan that drives awareness
- Relevant tertiary qualification in any disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of experience in photography and multimedia editing skills
- Proven ability to capture essence and emotion of subject/environment/person;
- Experience in producing digital content in travel/lifestyle/news/entertainment and viedography is a plus
- Knowledgeable in DSLR cameras, lighting equipment and techniques; Able to manage simple production setups, backdrops and all supporting equipment and maintenance
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Final Cut Pro/Premiere, After Effect or other equivalent photo and video editing tools; must be a fast learner to pick up new software
- Has a creative and publisher mindset with strong interest in trends within leisure travel
- Creative with an eye for design is a strong plus
- Ability to handle multiple task in a fast-paced environment
Interested parties please send resume with availability, present & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong" on or before 22 January 2017. Please quote the reference number in the application. Late applications will not be considered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.