Our reputation as one of the world's best Tourism Boards is built on the dedication and professionalism of our staff. We offer excellent opportunities for career development, recognize and reward good performers.
Senior Executive, Trade Promotions (2-year contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835718
Employer Ref. 031-161019-1
- Independently co-ordinate with external vendors and colleagues in HK and overseas offices to ensure all users requirements, budget and production schedule are met
- Contribute to the planning, implementation and evaluation of local and international trade or consumer shows in support of its defined brand essence and market specific adaptation
- Monitor and assist the execution and production of HKSAR Government Promotions worldwide in support of its market specific objectives
- Assist in the execution and logistics arrangement of various local and overseas trade events such as the annual Tourism Overview
- Handle the production of high quality marketing communications tools in a cost effective manner
- Ensure the procurement procedures comply with company policy and the deliverables meet the requirements of each sub-unit of the Business Development
- Support the respective overseas offices on the adaptation and implementation of local trade / consumer shows throughout worldwide promotions
- University degree holder in marketing, tourism, business administration or equivalent with at least 6 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated competence in working with advertising agency, design houses and also contractors
- Demonstrated relevant technical knowledge in booth and stage setup, print production and 3D fabrication
- Experience in the organisation and implementation of large scale promotions and events worldwide as well as in Hong Kong will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, able to be in rapport with different level of staff as well as people from different nationalities and cultures
- Good organisation skills, meticulous attention to details
- Able to work under pressure and at hours outside the normal call of duty
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua or other language is an advantage
Interested parties please send resume with availability, present & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong" on or before 28 October 2016. Please quote the reference number in the application. Late applications will not be considered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.