Isobar Hong Kong Limited
We bring together ingenious creative talent and technology experts to realize the full promise of digital. Come join us.
If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging career that provides opportunities to grow and develop as a digital pioneer, Isobar Hong Kong can take you on that journey. Join our leading modern communications agency and be a crucial member of our incredible team.
For over 20 years, our talented team has crafted many of the finest websites, digital campaigns, social media experiences in the region. We have won more awards than we have shelves for and are the most awarded Digital Agency in Asia Pacific. As a global digital agency network, our worldwide recognition has given us a formidable reputation with some of the world’s leading brands.
To cope with the significant growth, we are now looking for high-caliber team members who are as passionate about digital as we are. Talented candidates who are eager for challenges, and are committed to assuring quality delivery on some of the largest and most exciting projects in the region, it’s the right time to make a move.
If you want to be the best, you have to join the best, since we’re the Digital Agency of the Year!
Senior Experience Designer/UX Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996236
At Isobar, user-centered design is at the very core of how we work. We’re seeking Senior Experience Designers / UX Consultants who are committed to creating innovative, meaningful multi-channel, interactive experiences for complex consumer and corporate digital initiatives. We consider Experience Design (XD) to be a hybrid role that works with strategy to define its shapes, that works with creative to inspire its forms, that works with technology to bring it all to life, and all the while keeps the consumer’s needs and the clients’ business at its heart. We like critical-thinkers & creative problem solvers who can perceive a digital design as an extension of a client's brand and business strategy – be that a channel, service or product. They use storytelling to bring the idea to life, and inherently understand and ensure the result is intuitive for users and a joy to use.
- Co-lead initial research to gain insight into our clients’ business, consumers and competitors.
- Conceptualize experiences, collaborate in brainstorms and drive innovative ideas.
- Define the goals, requirements, structure, navigation and functionality of effective and engaging user interactions.
- Construct IA structures, user flows and interaction designs based on isobar’s User Experience methodology.
- Ensure ideas and work are constantly, and quickly validated (usability tests, rapid-prototyping etc.)
- Champion principles of usability and user-centered design and know when it's ok to ‘bend’ those principles.
- Prototype and detail document through the most appropriate vehicles (wireframes, storyboards, scenarios etc.) for a compelling and understandable experience.
- Share knowledge, be an influencer and inspiration to fellow colleagues.
- Represent XD in business development and assist in the creation of proposals and client presentations.
- 5+ years’ experience in UX/XD, specializing in Interaction Design or Information Architecture, preferably at a digital/advertising agency or design firm.
- Strong client-facing and management skills, for both during pitch stage and throughout the development process – must be comfortable working with all tiers of a clients’ business.
- Strong knowledge of user-centered processes and methodologies.
- Proven user-centered design skills, able to apply them to proposed digital solutions for multiple touch-points, channels and devices – physical, digital and environmental
- Exceptional presentation and writing skills.
- Great communication skills – as good with storytelling as with the nuts and bolts
- Ability to document UX deliverables – customer journeys, storyboards, user flows, sitemaps, wireframes, personas, IA specs, prototypes, etc.
- Passionate and confident – must be bold enough to step up and into discussions when they see issues around them.
- Team player – must collaborate well with team members, within the UX team and with team members in other disciplines
- BA in either HCI, Interaction Design or a similar design-related field.
We offer 5 days' work and attractive compensation package to suitable candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your present & expected salary to us by email.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.