It's more than just lip service when we say we live to deliver. We are one of the World's Most Admired Companies ranked by Fortune magazine in 2016 because of our commitments to service, people and communities that reflect our priorities of becoming the best company to work for and enhancing the quality of life wherever we are. Our numerous and varied employee reward programs encourage staff excellence, so no matter what role you play in our organization, we'll lead your career in the right direction.
We are looking for high caliber professional to join our international freight forwarding division.
Senior Export Clerk - Air Operations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830492
Employer Ref. AEC161017
- Perform multiple tasks to provide operation and documentation support for the Air Export team.
- Handle full set of air freights documents and daily communications with overseas offices.
- Prepare and submit airway bill information to related airlines on time.
- Planning and follow existing orders.
- F.5 / DSE graduate or above, Diploma in Logistics Studies or related discipline is preferable.
- 3 years working experience in freight forwarding/logistics industry. Knowledge in load plans are highly preferred.
- Must be highly self-motivated, hardworking and able to work independently.
- Proficiency in MS Office Application.
- Proficiency in English & Chinese (both written and spoken).
- Immediate availability preferred.
- Willing to work on Night Shift Duty and Overtime. (With night shift premium and overtime pay)
** Candidate with less experience may be considered as "Export Clerk" position.
Join FedEx and you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package including two months' year-end bonus, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, provident fund, annual leave, and promotional prospects.
If you are interested in joining us, please send us your application letter and resume including expected salary and date of availability by email.
Our company addresses:
Unit 801, 8/F, Metroplaza Tower 1
223 Hing Fong Road, Kwai Fong
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose in accordance with the employer's personal data policies. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) will be provided upon request. Please write to the Human Resources Department. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after one year.