Senior Façade Manager/ Façade Manager (Ref.: JL/FM/1340)
Hsin Chong Group Holdings Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781463
Employer Ref. JL/FM/1340
- Recognized university degree or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering, preferably with post-graduate qualification and a professional membership such as MHKIE, MICE, MCIOB of relevant professional institution;
- A minimum of 10 years of experience, including the plant/ site management of precast façade systems with experience in other aluminium, steel, and glass façade systems;
- Experience in the fabrication and installation of custom extruded ceramic products, with particular experience in the integration of ceramic in precast concrete;
- Familiar with coordination and integration of other trades such as curtain wall, window frame, glass, waterproofing and interior finishes;
- Familiar with manufacturing, handling, and long-term properties of precast concrete facades;
- Familiar with government submission procedures, experience in assessing the potential risk or delay and time/ cost implication during the project life cycle;
- Extensive experience in managing project safety, health, environmental and quality issues during the construction stage;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Façade Manager.
We offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. If you are interested in this career opportunity (or wish to contact us about future needs in other disciplines), please send your detailed resume with present and expected salary, date available and quote the reference no. to us.
(Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hsin Chong Group Holdings Limited
About Hsin Chong Group Holdings Limited
Founded in 1939, Hsin Chong Group Holdings Limited (Stock Code: 0404.HK) is a full-fledged provider of construction, property and related services. Based in Hong Kong and the Chinese mainland, the company has a proven 76-year history of excellence. Our scope of services has grown to cover the entire spectrum of building construction, civil engineering, electrical and mechanical engineering, project and construction management, interiors and special projects, property development, railway systems and asset management services. To cope with our rapid business development, we are now looking for high calibre talent to join our team.