CBRE Asia Pacific is an integral part of CBRE Group, the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm. Over 7,800 professionals focus on the alignment of our clients’ overall business objectives with their real estate requirements. The Asia Pacific region comprises 87 offices (excluding affiliates) across Australia, New Zealand, India, Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Singapore and Greater China including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. We work together to provide unparalleled tools and resources, leverage, credibility, market coverage and local expertise.
Senior Facilities Manager (Hong Kong, Taiwan & Macau)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784153
To understand the customer’s own business and industry sector and consequently provide solutions and services that meet their property and facilities needs. To manage relationships with the customer, building users, FM team and suppliers at the highest professional level, complaint with all SLAs and KPIs and supply the optimum range of CBRE GWS products and improve overall CBRE GWS profitability.
• Management of resources and development of team to ensure quality services are consistently delivered, compliant with all contractual obligations and measures.
• Development of relationship with business partners to provide integrated services.
• Profit and loss accountability for customer account.
• Delivery of monthly, quarterly and annually agreed targets for profit and performance.
• Delivery of monthly and quarterly contractual reporting (SLAs, KPIs, HSSE, etc)
• Team engagement and development
• Development and maintenance of a collaborative and trusting relationship.
• Knowledge of customer business and industry sector and the key issues and drivers, which provide opportunities for property and facilities services.
• Profitable growth of customer business to encompass the entire range of products across maximum property portfolio.
• Ownership, continuous development and delivery of Account Business Plan
• Knowledge of full product range and development of highly professional working relationships across all business groups.
• Continuous improvement and introduction of innovation & best practice.
• Ensure all Compliance procedures are adhered to.
Significant management experience at advanced level
Experience of high quality environment and work practices
Relevant degree qualified or FM experience
Membership of Facilities Management Professional body
Strong interpersonal/communication skills
Interested candidates please click apply button. CV without current and expected salary, notice period will not be considered.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.