At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
Senior/Facilities Officer - GWS (banking client)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991776
Employer Ref. 5784
- Responds to client inquiries and complaints. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manages the work order process by generating and dispatching service request work orders to multiple subcontractors and vendors, communicating work orders to technicians on priority orders via fax, and assists management in resolving problems.
- Runs reports on open and completed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Maintains all files on work orders, proposals, and department files. Creates files for new vendor and checks accuracy on all completed paperwork submitted by new vendors
- Trains new vendors on company's billing procedures.
- Implementation of operational strategies efficient operation of the specific site/portfolio
- Deliver all property services to satisfactory standards
- Ensure adherence of service providers to contractual obligations
- Monitor tenancy fit outs and ensure fit outs comply with required standards
- Monitor and review services in buildings, providing ongoing recommendations for enhancements
- Monitor and arrange rectification of services failures, investigate causes of problems and take steps to prevent re-occurrence of services failures
- Ensure all established policies and procedures are adhered to with particular regard to statutory code requirements, essential services certifications, workplace health and safety, building services operation and emergency procedures
- Work with the FM and SFM to ensure timely completion of annual essential services inspections and annual certification of specified buildings in accordance with local authority requirements
- Implement energy management programs with emphasis on efficient systems operation whilst maintaining accurate records of energy consumption. Regularly evaluate energy usage trends
- Ensure that all building services are monitored and available for use when required
- Wear appropriate and neat attire at all times including uniform attire if provided.
- Contract Management
- Tertiary qualification in a technical/ facilities field (or relevant trade courses with proven graduation through 1 year experience) is preferred
- WHS General Induction for Construction Work or equivalent
- Experience in contractor management, facilities management or project management
- An understanding of Statutory Legislation imposing or affecting property operations and building services, including Workplace, Health & Safety Act, Essential Services regulations, Building Code of conduct
- An understanding of Essential Fire safety measures, Mechanical Services, Structural and Make Good Works
- Sound organisational skills and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to manage several functions and projects simultaneously including ability to meet shifting priorities and reporting to multiple or joint interests
- Demonstrable confidence and maturity in communication including excellent written and oral presentation skills in English (required) and local language (preferred).
- Ability to build effective relationships with clients, tenants, contractors and colleague
- Intermediate to advanced level in core Microsoft packages - particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CAD and MS Project