We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Senior Finance Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992373
Employer Ref. 506965
To support their growing business and regional expansion, a leading consumer brand are now inviting high calibre individual to join their team in a newly created role.
* Provide analytical support, and deliver monthly financial analysis and commentary
* Ensure that data consistency and accuracy in the budget process by maintaining effective database and establishing efficient reporting formats
* Provide management with variance analysis and overall assessment of the reasonableness of the variance
* Closely monitor actual performance to budget and prior year and provide timely analysis on key business drivers
* Oversee and coordinate with the operating companies in the Region on actual financial reporting & related variance analysis
* Communicate the business performance effectively, represent the Finance point-of-view at cross-functional meetings with logistics, planning & commercial markets;
* Ensure compliance with Corporate policy and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
* Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
* Qualified Accountant, member of ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent
* 4-6 years' experience with exposure in accounting and finance functions
* Experience in business or financial analysis preferred in sizable corporation (listed companies / MNC) is an asset
* Knowledge in VBA is a must
* Auditing experience in sizable accounting firm (big four) is preferable
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Scott Inglis at SInglis@ argyllscott.com or call directly on +852 3695 5196 for a confidential discussion
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com