Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior Finance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783178
Employer Ref. 91M0077946
- dynamic and structured finance team
- attractive salary and benefits
about the company:
Our client is a highly established enterprise with global presence. They are one of the most reputable companies in their line of work and have consistently secured being the top in their industry over the years. They are looking to diversify their profile and business in the APAC region and is seeking a high caliber candidate to join their regional office in Hong Kong.
about the job:
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for reporting to the Financial Controller and CFO and be involved in the development and enhancements of the group finance. You will lead the finance team and oversee their performance and contribution to monthly financial reporting, budget/forecast, internal control, commission schemes, management and annual statutory reporting. On occasion, you will provide accounting and financial training to the team as needed. Also, you will identify potential development opportunities and establish planning and business strategies.
skills and experience requirements:
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will posses:
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or other related disciplines
- 8+ years of experience in accounting or financial planning
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and be able to handle challenges with confidence
- Experience from real estate, property development and construction is highly preferred
- Proficient in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Interested parties can apply via 'Apply Now' or contact Alysse Kwong at 2232 3400 for a private and confidential discussion.