Charterhouse Partnership is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have six specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources & Professional Support.
Senior Finance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920478
Employer Ref. SFM/AXC140916
- Regional team
- Strong leadership skill
- Excellent package and benefit
An international construction firm is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team. Sound leadership skills is a must with relevant industry experience would be a plus. You will directly report to the CFO and will be leading the team in Hong Kong. Frequent communication with head office in the UK, so strong interpersonal skills would be an advantage.
You will be expecting to oversee the finance function in Hong Kong and Hong Kong will be acting as the APAC regional office.
- Review and manage the accuracy of month end closing, forecast and budget and analysis from the regional office to the other Regional Directors
- Oversee the preparation of Budget and Forecasts, presentations and directly report to Senior Management
- Analysis KPI and key variances in preparation for Senior Management
- Work on all business and special projects focusing on the business plans, models, industry comparable including review of multi-year P&L, IRR & NPV, valuation analysis
- Actively engage in the implementation on ERP system
- Overview and give feedbacks and recommendations to regional offices
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance and CPA Qualified
- 8 years working experience at MNC in managerial level, Big 4 would be a plus
- Rich experience in ERP (Hyperion)
- They are looking for someone with strong leadership skills, detail oriented, multi tasking and top communication skills
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy.