Senior Finance Manager - Energy (Up to 70k)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916096
Employer Ref. MP01052016B
Our client is an international corporate who have successfully developed their brand and market within the Energy sector globally. This diversified company has built a stable and longstanding presence and is a well-known name in providing solutions to their clients.
The Senior Finance Manager will report in to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for delivering the financial reporting across a business unit and within stringent time frames. This position will be critical in providing business planning and forecasting across the unit and will be accountable for any commentary of variance in budgets. This role will entail a high level of business partnering and all financial reporting must be delivered in compliance with company-wide Accounting Standards. This opportunity will require strategic vision and someone with the motivation to achieve excellence across the remit.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes;
- Degree in Finance or Accounting and CPA qualification
- Over 10 years' experience in a Finance Business Partnering position with exposure to a project roll-out being ideal
- Experience in delivering management performance metrics and Profit and Loss reporting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak and write in English and read and speak in Putonghua and Cantonese
- Previous experience with a large finance system such as Hyperion, BW, SAP an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search