Easy One Financial Group Limited
Easy One Financial Group Limited (“Easy One FG”, Stock Code: 221) was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in 2002. Easy One FG has recently expanded its business into the financial services segment.
The Company name signified our brand new business direction. Having started the money lending business, the Group’s footprints have extended to a new business area.
For the money lending, Easy One FG provides professional financial services including mortgage and personal loans, striving to provide a full range of financial services to our clients. Our timely loan service is one of the new initiatives to help the community realize the dream of home ownership. We endeavor to provide our clients with comprehensive services throughout the end-to-end mortgage process.
More information is available at: http://www.easyonefg.com/
To cope with rapid expansion, we have the following opening in our company:
Senior Finance Manager / Finance Manager - Securities
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784499
- Handle and supervise daily accounting and operation functions
- Prepare financial forecast and performance information on a timely basis to facilitate the Management and business units in monitoring of their performance and sound business decisions making
- Prepare Financial Return in accordance with Financial Resources Rules
- Prepare management reports, budgeting & financial analysis
- Review and recommend finance related policies and procedures in accordance with laws, rules and regulations
- Assess potential deals and explore new business opportunities by market research, valuation analysis and financial modeling
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Accountancy or related disciplines with professional accountancy qualification such as HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in financial services industry preferably with at least 2 years managerial experience
- Experience in securities firm and margin trading is a must
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office applications with Chinese processing and knowledge of Oracle system an advantage
- Able to work independently with efficiency and willing to meet tight deadline
- Be responsible, self-motivated, well-organized with strong analytical skills and meticulous
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Finance Manager
We offer competitive remuneration package, our benefits include:
•Professional membership fee sponsorship
•Life & medical insurance
•Staff purchase discount
Interested parties please apply with full resume with present and expected salary via emai by clicking "Apply Now".
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.