Senior Financial Analyst
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917505
Employer Ref. ADJW-774750
As one of the world largest European producer provides high quality customer products, they are now looking for Senior Financial Analyst with strong analytical skill to join their finance team. This Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with Manager for group strategic planning and analysis
- Report to FP&A Manager
- Responsible for financial analysis, handle P/L analysis, understand how the business perform and provide proper explanation
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and responsible for budgeting; identify the variance and ensure the accuracy of management accounts for actual
- Participate in monthly projection and liaise with relevant departments
- Participate in ad-hoc projects when required
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance
- Professional accounting qualifications (ACCA, HKICPA)
- At least 4 years or above relevant experiences
- Big 4 background is preferred
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Excellent in English and Chinese
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV's to Lavinia.Lui or call +852 3972 6554 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.