Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior Financial Analyst (1-year contract,up to 42k)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922612
Employer Ref. 91M0079400
- American FMCG Group
- Business partnering role
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a leading FMCG Group based in US with suitable growth. To cope with the company expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst (1-year contract).
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you would be expected to conduct financial planning and analysis such as budgeting, forecasting, and sales analysis for supporting the senior management's business decision. You are responsible for coordinating with the Commercial team for the pricing strategies for existing and new products with the support of margin analysis as well as evaluating the ROI for new promotions. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you are expected to perform ad hoc. tasks on the request of Senior Management such as researching on the external market data.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience or above, preferably in FMCG/Retail/Pharmaceutical industry
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Sound knowledge of SAP
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Macro, Vlookup, and Pivot
- Proactive, and adaptive to changes with good communication skills
- Immediately available is preferred
if you are interested, please click link to Apply. you can also contact Rita Lee at +852 2232 3448 for a further conversation.