Senior Financial Analyst/Financial Analyst - Logistics
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914789
Employer Ref. ARYL-078743
As one of the HK's fastest growing Logistics businesses, they are experiencing year on year growth and are now actively seeking for a Regional Financial Analyst to join their dynamic FP&A division.
About the role:
- Reporting to the Regional Financial Planning & Analysis Manager under the FC, you will be driving the team's analysis direction, providing management with insights on profitability of existing business and new opportunities as request
- Assist profit planning process and provide in-depth analysis regarding opportunities for growth and cost containment
- Taking ownership of the region's monthly/quarterly/annual financial analysis and management reports, investigating business drivers behind business performances, KPIs, and feasibility study
- Prepare monthly pre-closing (an estimated result) every month
- Run various financial reports and create ad hoc reporting tools for regional team users and market leaders
About the person:
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance with international accounting qualification. Big 4 training desirable
- Over 5 years of working experience with at least 2 years of financial planning and analysis exposure
- Logistics/Freight Forwarding industry background preferred
- Good interpersonal skill, team player, self-motivated and analytical mind.
- Fluent English and Chinese
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.