jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993395
Employer Ref. HK117206
Our client is a well established MNC in the professional services with rapid expansion across Asia and is therefore looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to operate in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager, responsibilities include:
- Conducting revenue and expenses variances analysis
- Preparing monthly forecasts to ensure adherence to budget and conduct cost analyses to achieve cost saving target
- Ensuring effective understanding, analysis, and reporting of key metrics
- Working closely with management team to explore market opportunities, structure objectives and identify risks
- Preparing comprehensive and creative documents to report to the board
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- 4 to 6 years of working experience.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience
- Strong experience in Analyses with an in-dept knowledge of operations
- Skilled in using Microsoft Excel and Access
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
- Lucrative package
- Career growth opportunities
- Personal development
If you are confident and assertive, who enjoys challenges click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK117206. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.