jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993349
Employer Ref. HK117029
Our client is a well established multi-national firm in FMCG with rapid expansion across Asia and is therefore looking to hire a Regional Senior Financial Analyst to operate in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and analysing revenue and expenses variances
- Preparing monthly forecasts to ensure adherence to budget and conduct analyses to prevent potential cost overruns
- Ensuring effective understanding, analysis, and reporting of key metrics
- Preparing Transfer Pricing within Business Units , Countries and entities
- Working closely with management team to understand opportunities, structure objectives and identify risks
- Preparing comprehensive and creative documents to present to the board
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- 4 to 6 years of working experience
- Minimum of 2 years in commercial experience
- Exposure to Transfer Pricing is a huge plus
- Strong experience in Analyses with an understanding of operations
- Good interpersonal skills
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
- Lucrative package
- Career growth opportunities- succession planning role
- Personal development
If you have the passion for financial analysis, enjoy working in a stable firm and like working with people from different nations, then please click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK117029 . Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.