A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Senior Financial Crime and Compliance Investigations Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994130
Security and Fraud Risk Department – Financial Crime and Compliance Investigations
Hang Seng's Risk and Compliance ("RKM") strives to maintain a well-balanced risk profile for the Bank while enabling businesses to thrive. Our team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types. We are dedicated to collaborate with businesses, other functional units and regulatory bodies to develop and implement robust and customized risk management frameworks and measures to maintain the strong market position of the Bank.
Security and Fraud Risk protects our customers, staff and the Bank from security and fraud risk through deployment of a balanced mix of technology and personnel, provides a safe environment and peace of mind to our customers and staff, and effective use of fraud intelligence, real time monitoring system and timely investigation services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Senior Financial Crime and Compliance Investigations Manager.
- Carry out internal/external complex and sensitive investigations involving Money Laundering and Fraud
- Perform risk analysis on Trade and Receivable Finance (GTRF) related transactions
- Responsible for the effective management and coordination of all cases assigned from Global & Regional Trade Investigations teams
- Consolidating investigation reports and ensuring they are concise and consistent
- Assist the business / credit risk teams identify and recover assets
- Ensuring that intelligence is passed to relevant stakeholders to ensure that any potential risk is mitigated
- Monitor trade dealings and conduct investigation on Unusual Activity Report (UAR)
- Deliver investigation reports with professional standard
- Compile fraud report data and statistics
- Maintain good working relationship with our counterparts
- University degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications preferred
- Minimum 10 years of banking operations experience, with relevant exposure to anti-money laundering / compliance / global trade and receivable finance/ banking regulatory bodies / risk management will be highly regarded
- Good knowledge of banking products/ trade/ finance/ factoring loans/ regulations and strong interest in Fraud investigation
- Familiar with Criminal Law and judicial proceedings
- Strong Self-motivation, with good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both English, and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
To apply, please read carefully the ‘Note on Collection of Personal Data and Information’ available in the careers page of our Hang Seng website: www.hangseng.com and send your resume by clicking "Apply Now" for our processing. You can also visit our website for further details about career opportunities with the Bank. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.