VTECH ELECTRONICS LTD
Founded in 1976, VTech is the world's largest manufacturer of cordless telephones and electronic learning products. We also provide highly sought-after contract manufacturing services. With headquarters in Hong Kong and over 30,000 employees across North America, Europe and Asia, we are now seeking talented professionals to join the Group.
Senior Game Designer (VTE210/J01)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834832
Employer Ref. VTE210/J01
- Design and implement fun electronic games for young kids;
- Generate ideas and draft proposals;
- Undertake detail works include game specification and content preparation;
- Work closely with graphic designers, programmers and other team members in HK, China and overseas;
- Plan and control schedule and quality of deliverables.
- Degree holder in Design/Multimedia/Education or related subjects;
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in game design;
- Familiar with various types of games, with experience on educational game design and understanding on children’s behavior is preferable;
- Great sense of making games fun to play with;
- Logical thinking with strong passion for quality;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office application (Word, Excel & PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of music and audio editing software would be an advantage;
- Good command of written & spoken English, fluent in Putonghua;
- Candidates with less experience/fresh graduate will be considered as Game Designer.
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, flexible work hours and other benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward full resume with expected salary and quote job reference number to
VTech Group of Companies,
The Human Resources and Administration Department,
23/F, Tai Ping Industrial Centre, Block 1,
57 Ting Kok Road, Tai Po, Hong Kong
OR apply on-line directly through our corporate website at www.vtech.com/en/careers/
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.vtech.com
All applications will be used for the purpose of recruitment only. Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer them to suitable openings within our Group.