FAST EAST INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Gloria Jeans is a vertically integrated retailer and the largest and fastest growing business chain in its segment across Russia. We designs, produces and sells youth fashion apparel, footwear and accessories under Gloria Jeans and Gee Jay brands through its own store chain in 319 cities of Russia and Ukraine. By the end of 2013, our store chain has grown to 628 stores.
Gloria Jeans now operates 535 stores with a population of 30,000 people plus. The product range is divided into four age groups : 0-1, 0-5, 5-12, and 13+. In 2015, our sales achieved 24 billion roubles and we expect to grow to 35 billion roubles in 2016 and further increase to 10 billion roubles by 2019. The central office of the Company located in Moscow manages seven regional sales offices and 33 factories in Russia and Ukraine that produce over 65,000,000 units of products annually. Gloria Jeans fashion corporation employs nearly 12,000 people.
Gloria Jeans business model is based on implementation of the fast fashion concept that represents fast-paced development, production and sales of the trendiest product ranges at affordable prices.
Gloria Jeans closely cooperates with international consulting agencies – KSA, McKinsey, JDA – and, based on their assistance, implements advanced technologies to sustain the overwhelming growth of the Company. To know more about Gloria Jeans products, please check out our website: http://www.gloria-jeans.ru/en
Gloria Jeans started Hong Kong office in the year of 2014, and we are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our Hong Kong office for business expansion.
Senior Garment Technician / Pattern Maker with Gerber PLM experience
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922393
- Pattern-making and arrange molding (Must be done by Gerber system)
- Implement garment consumptions via Gerber Software
- Check and measure fit sample to production samples based on full-size grading and marker.
- Work with designers on new designs and re-interpretation of store bought samples
- Assist in measurement specification and mold chart for production
- Assist in fitting sessions and making any change if required
- 5 years relevant working experiences in digital pattern-making and knowledge of hand / paper patterns
- Possess certificates in pattern-making for outerwear and trendy apparel for kids and adults is an advantage
- Possess knowledge in computer pattern-making and grading and creating markers
- Proficient in AccuMark Gerber PLM System & MS Office Application.
- Good spoken & written English and Chinese, knowledge in Mandarin.