Senior Graphic Designer / Art Director
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836457
- Provide leadership on art direction
- Direct and initiate timely development of high quality, innovative, creative concept and design according to clients’ requirements and needs
- Responsible for a mix of ATL, BTL and Digital Campaigns, from concept development, design execution to production
- Liaise with Account Servicing to fulfill clients’ various needs
- Degree or High Diploma in Graphic Design, Multimedia or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years related working experience
- Proficient in MAC operations
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is a MUST
- Knowledge in web and mobile development is an advantage
- Familiar with output and print production
- Strong creative sense
- Able to work under pressure in multi-task environment
Interested parties please send us your resume with current and expected salary and date of availability by email or clicking "Apply Now". Please note we only consider the candidate who is with portfolio or personal website.
All personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nest Workshop
About Nest Workshop
Nest Workshop is a dynamic design agency working for a diverse range of clients, from business, government organizations to art institutions and NGOs, covering all kinds of design and advertising solutions.
If the job sound right up your alley and you are ready for meeting new challenges, we are happy to hear from you.