Fresh Concept Industries Limited
Please visit our US company website http://www.kloanz.com
Senior Graphic Designer- Promotional Merchandise for Sports teams in the NBA, MLB, NHL
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834476
We are looking for someone with the abilty to work in a dynamic environment, using fluent english skills, as well as spoken Cantonese, and Mandarin. You will be managing our projects for professional sports teams.
These include NBA, MLB, and NHL teams. We are a leading promotional product supplier to sports teams, and want to find someone who loves sports and are familiar NBA, MLB and NHL teams.
You will be handling product development, from beginning stages, working with prototypes, with our in house sculptors, who are based in China, to working with packaging with our sports teams. Being detail-oriented with an ability to explain changes needed and give direction to our China sculptors and factory workers in Chinese is a must. You will need to write in Chinese, along with illustrate changes in product that are needed to fulfill the client's needs. We often work with figurines, creating a close likeness to an actual sports star, therefore, the ability to see the differences between our sculpt and the actual person we are sculpting and giving instructions on how to change is a must.
Junior positions are also available. Please email us .
We also work with many other products such as backpacks, cooler bags, polyresin figurines, hats, jerseys, and the
ability to mock up presentations for our clients is needed. A strong design sense is needed in order to create realistic mock up presentatations for our clients.
1. Managing product development and artwork with China office in Mandarin, and communicate effectively with US based colleagues in English
2. Ability to review Sculpts and make comments and illustrate changes needed by the client.
3. Create mock up presentations, with an ability to thick creatively to produce new ideas
4. Ability to work on products that range from Figurines, backpacks, jerseys, hats, plastic injection, polyresin items, etc.
5. Travel to China 3-4 times a month or as needed to work on projects with China office.
1. Tertiary education in Graphic Design or equivalent.
2. 3 years experience in graphic design
3. Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
4. Passion and enthusiasm for design
5. Interest in sports, especially in the NBA, MLB, and NHL is a plus
6. Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at the same time.
7. Accuracy and attention to details in design as well as communication