Knight Frank is the leading independent global property consultancy. Headquartered in London, Knight Frank has more than 14,000 people operating from over 400 offices across 59 countries.
Senior Graphic & Digital Designer, Marketing & Communications
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783370
Employer Ref. MKG/D/J230916
- Executing design projects both independently and as part of a team
- Design promotional materials including event backdrops, banners, flyers, newsletters, brochures, eDMs, premium items, advertisements and videos
- Compile marketing collaterals, reports and presentations
- Design, develop and maintain websites
- Source images, retouch photos, and take photos
- Liaise with vendors and monitor output
- Assist in company events including cocktail parties, seminars, media events and exhibitions
- Diploma or above in graphic design or a related discipline
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint and design software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver
- Solid experience in HTML
- Able to produce high quality deliverables and meet deadlines
- Skilled and a keen interest in photography
- Knowledge of motion graphics and video editing an advantage
- Creative and a meticulous eye for detail
- Good written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin an advantage
- A team player who can also work independently
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
We will offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" below to submit your full résumé with available date, and current and expected salaries to the Human Resources Department.
Knight Frank is an equal opportunity employer. All information submitted will be treated in the strictest confidence and used only for recruitment purposes in accordance with our personal data policy.