Cornerstone International Group has the strategy, global reach, and experience to locate, vet and present to you talented candidates that would be a perfect fit for your firm. We are the World’s leading consulting network with some 70 offices in key markets on five continents. We have been in business for over 25 years, and provide high quality services to clients ranging from the world’s largest multi-national corporations to small local companies.
The China offices of Cornerstone International Group were established in 1995 and with now 7 offices across the Greater China region. Industry recognitions received by Cornerstone in China included " China Recruitment Firm of the Year" award; the “Trustworthy HR Service Unit” award and finalists of “Best Training Firm of the Year awards.” More about us at www.cornerstone-group.com & www.chinateam.com
Winner of the ‘China Recruitment Firm of the Year’ Award
This electronic communication is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action based on the content of this communication is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.
欧信英才Cornerstone International Group有 70个办事处遍及全球各地。自1995年起进入中国，建立并发展至今分布于大中华区域内的7个分支机构。欧信英才在中国猎头行业中具有相当的知名度，并曾获得 “中国年度最佳猎头服务机构”奖； “最值得信任服务”奖；以及“年度最佳培训机构”奖提名等殊荣，欧信英才在猎头服务行业中出类 拔萃，具有很高的知名度。
Senior HR / HRM Based in HK
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832025
- To be part of the top management team, reporting to the President
- Lead the human resources planning and people development activities to meet business needs
- Recruit and drive the people and HR function of all operations in HK.
- Manage the HR function in HK retail cooperation,
- Drive leadership programs and top management training
- Handle overall KPI setting and follow up + performance review and management audits
- Drive Employee Attitude surveys and external benchmarking processes
- Build HR and Communication networks with other companies
- Handle internal communication and company magazine and intranet together with PR/communication manager
- Drive PR activities and employee activities / engagement
- Be a discussion partner and adviser for top management and BU heads
- Drive talent and trainee programs across the group in HK.
- Develop policies and guidelines
- Contribute to best in class work environment
- Manage office administration work with policy and guideline deployed by the Group