jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994526
Employer Ref. HK118686
Our client is one of the key player in luxury retail industry. They are looking for a hands-on HR professional to lead the team of C&B.
Reporting to the head of HR and leading a team of 3.
- Review and restructure company regional C&B policies, programs such as job benchmarking, annual budget review, insurance benefits and bonuses
- Ensure competitive and adequate programs offered to employees at a cost effective way
- Oversee the HRIS improvement and analyst along with the HR Operations and Payroll team
- Drive and formulate C&B strategies to facilitate and help excel the attainment of business objectives
- Review the HR workflow and determine potential areas for re-engineering aiming to boost the HR effectiveness and process governance
- Manage and develop appropriate HR processes and policies to keep the Company at a competitive position
- Degree holder or above in HR Management or Business Administration
- A minimum 10 years of C&B management experience with 5 years in a supervisory role gained from sizable MNC is preferred
- Familiar with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related statutory requirements, retirement schemes ruling and taxation
- Good project management skill and strong numerical sense and analytical skill
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people of all levels across the Company
- Expert level skills in managing spreadsheets and data analysis using MS Excel
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply please send across your CV by clicking 'Apply' with job ref no. as HK118686. Alternatively you may also send across your CV to Crystal Shih at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 29196203
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.