jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993952
Employer Ref. HK118168
- HR operations: Manage all HR operations including Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations and HR System
- Talent acquisition: Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes
- Compensation & Benefits: Monitor overall HK & Macau compensation & benefit principle to keep the company being competitive in both attracting & retaining the talents while still keep in line with budget available, especially retail store commission
- Ensure all HR policies and practices are in compliance with corporate and the statutory requirements while limiting liabilities and promoting a safe, fair, positive and engaging work environment
- Employee Relations: Provide continuous communication, coaching and counseling to staff and managers on conflict and performance related issues. May counsel employees concerning work-related problems, providing feedback to management when necessary.
- Collaborate in other Company projects, programs or activities, as assigned
- Bachelor degree, HR or Financial or IT background is preferred.
- 8+ years relevant experience in the multinational companies, with at least 4+ years managerial experience, experience in retail and luxury industry is preferred
- Strategic thinking, strong business acumen, proactive, mature and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build relationship and influence employees at all levels.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented operating environment
- Strong people management and leadership skills
If you're a confident, dynamic HR professional, looking for challenges, click on the "Apply" button or contact Adrian Lui at +852 2919 6127 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK118168. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.