About Plaza Premium Group
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Plaza Premium Group is the pioneer and industry leader in providing Premium Airport Services in over 140 locations of 35 international airports across Asia, Australasia, Europe, North America, South America and the Middle East, with a collective goal of ‘enhancing your airport experience’. The Group comprises four core airport services, Airport Lounge, Airport Transit Hotel, Airport Meet & Greet Service, and Airport Dining.
The Group currently employs over 4,000 staff and serves over 11 million passengers around the world annually. The Group is dedicated to providing quality services and possesses proprietary knowledge in airport hospitality industry. By continuously surpassing travellers’ expectation, the Group’s network is rapidly growing across major international airports around the world.
Senior HR Officer (C&B Projects + Regional Business Partner)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784079
- Assist in implementing C&B projects to enhance the C&B related working processing smoothly.
- Prepare and execute annual manpower budget plan, conduct annual salary review and consolidate the internal & external annual salary benchmarking for maintaining competitiveness in the market.
- Act as business partner to premises in foreign counties and take care of related HR matters.
- Assist in salary & grading, bonuses, insurance renewal & administrationand job evaluation structure for local and foreign business units.
- Preparation of salary and staff benefit package including research of foreign countries when there is new business opportunity.
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines with 4- 6 years’ relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in compensation & benefits, data management and reporting.
- Experience in foreign countries administration will be an advantage.
- Detail-minded, well organized with a strong analytical mind, initiative and proactive.
- Excellent time management, able to prioritise work and work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing.
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.