jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784382
Employer Ref. 3672670/001
All-rounded F&B recruitment exposure in a well-established company.
Our client is large HK-based conglomerate with diversified business. They are now seeking for recruitment professional to support their F&B sector.
The role will report to the HR Manager and be responsible for the following duties
- Provide end to end recruitment services for frontline employees (both F&B and customer services).
- Work closely with Operation Manager to understand their needs and assist in manpower planning.
- Proactively source candidates from different channels and enlarge F&B network.
- Engage in selection, offer making and orientation functions.
- Handle staff movement and staff engagement issues.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal staff and external parties
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
The successful candidate will be expected to fit the following requirements:
- Degree holder of HRM or any related discipline is preferred
- At least 4 years of HR experience, especially solid experience in F&B staff hiring
- Basic knowledge of Labor Law
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Independent, fast paced and self-motivated
- Creative and energetic with good communication skills
- 5 days work week
- Performance bonus
- Stable working hours
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carmen Lee on +852 3602 2412
About Page Personnel
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk