jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832941
Employer Ref. 3609860/001
Our client is leading international corporate and investment bank, with offices across Asia Pacific, Americas and Europe seeking a proactive and professional individual to perform the full-spectrum of HR duties.
Our client is a leading global investment bank with a well-established brand name, regional and global presence.
Working directly with the Regional HR team, the selected candidate will assist and support the HR Business Partner's to provide high quality HR services across the region, key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Business Partners to provide firm-wide HR support
- Liaise with senior management in regards to all daily HR operational processes and initiatives across the region
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process (job postings, candidate screening, interview logistics, on-boarding, benefits enrolment etc.)
- Partner with Finance to support monthly payroll and C&B related program administration
- Lead and manage end-to-end logistics for regional L&D initiatives
- Formulate and implement HR related policies and procedures
- Assist in special ad-hoc HR projects as needed
- University graduate in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years all rounded HR experience working within financial or professional services sectors
- Excellent communication and stake holder engagement skills
- Strong organisation skills and excellent attention to details
- Positive and energetic with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Well-versed in Hong Kong employment legislation, regulation and guidelines (HKMA/SFC)
- Immediately available candidates preferred
Exciting Regional HR generalist opportunity working within one of the leading international investment banks. Excellent exposure with attractive benefits and career progression opportunities.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Sung on +852 2848 4778
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk