Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in conformity assessment and certification services. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hard goods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Senior HR Officer / HR Officer (1 year contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830453
Employer Ref. HR/SHRO-C
- Assist to handle full spectrum of HR functions covering compensation and benefits, recruitment and employee relations
- Support recruitment functions, employee engagement programs and activities coordination
- Assist in payroll process to ensure payment are arranged in an accurate and timely manner
- Handle leave application and attendance administration, update system for leave applications
- Maintain accurate and updated employee records in our HR systems
- Prepare regular HR reports
- Maintain records filing system in a systematic manner
- Assist in various HR ad hoc projects as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Well versed in HK Employment Ordinance and related regulations
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Pivot Table and V-lookup
- Good interpersonal skills and time management
- Responsible, organized and be a good team player
- Lesser experience will be considered as HR Officer
- Immediate available or short notice is highly preferred
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or clicking “APPLY NOW”. To submit your application by mail, please mark "Confidential" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- 1-month Completion Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
1/F, Pacific Trade Centre
2 Kai Hing Road
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.