JCDecaux Pearl & Dean Limited
Established in 1964, JCDecaux is the largest outdoor advertising media company specialized in street furniture, transport advertising and billboard. Employing a total of 12,850 people, the Group is present in more than 70 different countries and 3,700 cities of more than 10,000 inhabitants and generated revenues of €3,208m in 2015.
We are leading position in the following areas in the world.
- Worldwide No. 1 in street furniture (524,580 advertising panels)
- Worldwide No. 1 airport advertising with concessions in 230 airports
- Worldwide No. 1 in self-service bicycles
- Europe No. 1 billboard advertising (177,760 advertising panels)
- more than 280 contracts in metros, buses, trains and tramways (395 770 advertising panels)
This is a good opportunity to enter the dynamic and fast growing out-of-home media industry with potential for long-term career development. We are seeking a passionate team player to join the Airport Advertising Sales Team in our Hong Kong office.
Senior Human Resources & Administration Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991636
- Assist in supporting full spectrum of human resources functions including recruitment, payroll, MPF calculation, HK taxation, employee compensation & medical insurance administration and all personal data & corresponding
- Assist in formulating and implementing policies, guidelines and procedures in the areas of office administration/ Human Resources services provided to the company
- Prepare all HR management and analysis reports
- Keep track of good personnel and leave records
- Handle office equipment and facilities maintenance; office supplies administration; office housekeeping and invoice checking
- Organize general affairs, staff activities, and other ad hoc projects
- Degree in Human Resources Management / Accounting or related discipline
- Min 5 years’ relevant experience in all rounded human resource & administration functions
- Familiar with HK Employment Ordinance and Labor Legislation and C&B function will be advantage
- Independent, detail-minded, pleasant, strong inter-personal skill and mature
- Experiences in maintenance of e-leave system and HRIS
- Excellent in using Excel functions
- Proficient in MS Office application and Chinese word processing
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly appreciated
We offer a 5-day week with excellent benefits including year end bonus, medical and dental scheme. Interested parties, please send your full resume with your current / last and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now" button below.
***** All data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose only *****