Crystal Jade Culinary Concepts Holding (Great China) Limited
We are part of a renowned F&B Group headquartered in Singapore operating over 100 outlets in 22 major cities with diverse dining concepts across Asia Pacific and in the United States. We committed to preserving the rich traditions of Chinese cuisine through its specialty dining concepts ranging from fine dining restaurants and casual dining eateries. To cope with the expansion of our operation in Hong Kong and South China, we are now looking for high caliber candidates to join our team.
Senior Human Resources & Administration Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146826
- Handling a full spectrum of compensation & benefits functions including payroll calculation, minimum wage, leave management, taxation and MPF administration in a timely;
- Manage the whole process of work injury and employee compensation with the Labour Department and insurance company;
- Prepare and administer monthly reports;
- Participate in ad hoc duties as assigned;
- Diploma holder or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years relevant experience in human resources, preferably in catering industry;
- Well-versed in the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related statutory regulations;
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded and well-organized;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good team spirit;
- Good in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Less experience will be considered as Human Resources & Administration Officer;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.