Royal Capital Group Limited
Royal Capital is a fast growing and a leading financial institution established in Hong Kong. We offer professional and advanced financial services to local and overseas clients. Our successful and sustainable business is built on cutting-edge strategic planning, wealth creation for the people and customers we serve.
Senior Human Resources and Administration Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992068
Job Descriptions :
- Oversee and administer full spectrum of HR & Administration functions in HKand PRC offices (but not much business trip expected);
- Formulate and monitor the execution of Human Resources management policies and procedures including but not limited to manpower planning & recruitment, performance management, remuneration management, employment relations, discipline and reward system etc.;
- Oversee and manage General Administration and Facility Management including but not limited to repair & maintenance, security management and other administration of the office and sales center;
- Prepare various analysis reports, proposals and budget forecast for management review;
- Be a driver and a team player to collaborate with other departments to transform HR & Admin strategies into operational realities;
- Develop strategies, goals and initiatives, and conduct regular review to ensure desirable results are met, and to optimize effectiveness & efficiency;
- Identify areas for improvement and to drive for positive results;
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of legal requirements related to management of employees, reduce legal risk and to ensure regulatory compliance;
- Conduct assessments and monitor the performance of appointed contractors and vendors;
- Perform ad-hoc projects and assignments.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration Management, or related disciplines;
- At least 10 years solid experience in human resources and administrative services, with minimum 5 years in a managerial position;
- Knowledge in labour laws, regulations and legal environment in HK and PRC;
- Be self-motivated and good team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Mature, detailed-oriented, meticulous with strong time management and organizing skills;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with past and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
(Please specify the position on the subject headline. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Please visit us: http://www.rc-global.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.