AXA Technology Services Asia (HK) Limited
Created on 1 January 2002, AXA Technology Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AXA Group, established to provide IT infrastructure services to AXA companies worldwide. AXA Tech is based in 13 countries with a workforce of over 3,000 employees. AXA Technology Services serve 53 AXA Group companies in 24 countries in Europe, North America and Asia. It manages nearly 1 billion euros in IT spending for AXA group.
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782325
The ideal candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for overall staffing, engagement and performance management
- Work closely with the hiring manager to provide advisory on recruitment, performance management, compensation and employee relations
- Proactively address people issues, provide feedbacks / analysis and market intelligence / trends to Functional Heads.
- Translate business strategy into HR strategy through planning and executing people plans and HR initiatives
- Helping the business through transformation and adapting to the rapidly changing environment. Drive performance improvement processes and promote positive changes in the people management
- Devise and implement employee engagement & retention strategies to improve attraction and retention of talents
- Review and update related HR handbook and policies
- Support global strategies and delivered at regional level
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects as required
The successful candidate should possess:
- University degree in Human Resources Management with 12 years and or above of solid HR experiences as Business Partner / Generalist
- Experience gained from Information Technology sector would be an added advantage
- Outgoing and proactive with excellent inter-personal & influencing skills
- Familiar with Hong Kong, Singapore & Indonesia Labour Ordinance and other employment related regulations is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation and organization skills with the ability to work across functions at all levels in different countries
- Team player, mature and possess a strong sense of responsibility. Work well under pressure and fast pace environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your detail resume with present and expected salary to us.
If you have any queries on this position, please feel free to contact us through email. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants’ information will be destroyed after 12 months.