The QI Group of Companies is a multinational conglomerate comprising a dynamic group of businesses with regional offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia and a wide range of subsidiary companies in nearly 30 countries. The Group has seven main business lines diversified into telecommunications, lifestyle & leisure, luxury & collectibles, training and conference management, property development, logistics and an e-commerce based retail & direct sales business. The Group has recently ventured into the education sector with the establishment of a University in Perak state in Malaysia.
As part of our global expansion plans, we are looking to attract the best in the industry for key positions within the QI Group. If you are passionate about what you do, driven by the desire to excel, and understand the requirements of working for an international organisation, we would like to talk to you.
Senior Human Resources Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994340
- Provide high quality advice and support to managers and employees across a wide range of HR related issues
- Assist in all round HR functions and duties including recruitment and selection, compensation & benefits, payroll administration, learning & development amongst other key HR duties as required
- Responsible for internal and external communication
- Perform administrative duties such as negotiate with vendors, coordinate staff engagement activities etc.
- Ensure the HR system is up to date and accurate at all times
- Assist in formulation and implementation of HR polices
- Work closely with the team in ad hoc duties
- Holder of diploma or above in Human Resources Management or other relevant disciplines
- At least 4-5 years of HR experience and familiar with HK Employment Ordinance.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Passion to drive initiatives and implement polices
- Proactive and can do attitude
- Proficiency in MS office
- Those with less experience may be considered for the position of Human Resources Executive
- Immediately available candidates will have an advantage