Senior Human Resources Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916678
Employer Ref. HKEC161134
Rank : Executive Assistant I
Office : Human Resources Division, Hong Kong East Cluster
Salary : HK$17,903 – HK$21,182 per month
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager and / or Assistant Human Resources Manager, the Senior Human Resources Officer will be required to:
1. Assist in human resources functions and day-to-day operations;
2. Assist in planning, organizing and implementing programmes and events;
3. Assist in the preparation of management reports;
4. Provide HR advice to staff members and line managers; and
5. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
1. A bachelor’s degree from a university, or equivalent.
2. Working experience in human resources management or a related field.
3. Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.
1. Working experience in remuneration & benefits and / or recruitment & appointment functions.
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Creativity and innovation.
5. Self-motivation and ability to work independently.
6. Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
1 Appointment will be on contract terms for up to 3 years. 5% of total basic salary as contract-end gratuity may be offered subject to completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
2. The renewal/extension of appointment will be subject to service needs, availability of funding and job performance.
3. Please submit on-line application on or before 11 December 2016. For enquiries, please telephone 2595 6953.