Senior Human Resources Officer / Assistant Human Resources Manager (Executive Matters)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993237
Employer Ref. VHR-F-10050020-AHRM(EM)-D
The Human Resources Department comprises a corporate policy unit on Clubwide HR issues and client-based service teams, each of which provides value-added services to designated business units within the Club. Our focus is on a customer service, business-driven and cost-effective orientation to human resources management.
You will :
- provide comprehensive HR services for Executives including payroll administration, manpower reporting, record maintenance and benefits administration
- work very closely and maintain a strong communication network with HR Services teams and secretaries on Executives matters and activities
- prepare reports and other HR related documents
- handle enquiries from Executives
- implement and administer human resources policies, procedures and programs to ensure compliance to all stipulated legal requirements
You should :
- have a degree with at least seven years solid experience in full spectrum of HR work experience
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- be able to handle sensitive and confidential matters in a professional manner
- be conscious, meticulous and self–motivated
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Email: click "Apply now" at below
Mail: Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.