jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998955
Employer Ref. 91M0079688
Our client, an international Engineering firm is recruiting for a Senior HR Officer to support their expansion in HK and Asia:
- Support the Manager for full spectrum of HR duties including but not limited to recruitment, payroll, C&B, tax, MPF, learning & development, etc.
- Work closely with the Asia offices in HR projects and staff engagement programs
- Actively participate in Employer Branding projects and partner with external vendors to carry out CSR programs
- Assist in salary benchmarking and talent development projects
- Ad hoc projects as requested
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the Generalist space; ideally with newly set-up experience
- Knowledge in HK labour law and ordinances is highly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Competitive package and remuneration will be offered to the selected candidate.
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or send the CV to email@example.com.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"