China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited
Senior Human Resources Officer / Human Resources Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993199
- Responsible for support of all-rounded human resources functions but not limited to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, performance appraisal, training & development and employee relations etc.
- Assist to develop, formulate, implement and review human resources strategies, policies and procedures such as remuneration strategies, manpower planning, performance appraisal, employee relations strategies to attract, retain and motivate staff etc.
- Prepare analysis reports and assist department head in formulating annual department plan and budget plan
- Prepare and consolidate various HR reports for management
- Provide staff counseling services and manage staff disciplines
- Participate ad-hoc projects as assigned
- University graduate with minimum 5 years human resources experience in insurance / financial industry
- Well-versed with the Employment Ordinance and related legislations in Hong Kong
- With solid experience in designing C&B programs and reward management
- Attentive to details with strong analytical skills and good numeric sense
- Able to work independently in fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask under tight deadlines and a good team player
- Good writing skills in Chinese and English and good spoken in Putonghua is a must
- Proficient in PC applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Immediate available is preferred
*Candidates with more experience will be considered for the post of Senior Human Resources Officer
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.