Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior Human Resources Officer / Officer - Generalist
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837235
Employer Ref. 91M0078397
Our client, a locally listed Property Developer, is recruiting for an additional Senior HR Officer / HR Officer to cater for the expansion in Hong Kong:
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR duties - including but not limited to recruitment, compensation & benefits, employee relations and coordination of training programs
- Participate in the full employment cycle, including new employment contracts, promotion letters, salary adjustments, written warnings, termination, etc.
- Contribute in C&B projects, eg. salary survey & benchmarking, job grading, etc.
- Maintain employee personnel records and manage leave records
- Ensure compliance with Hong Kong Labour Ordinance, PRC Employment Law and local regulations
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Over 5 years' relevant HR experience
- Knowledge of Hong Kong Labor Law
- Familiar with MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to work under a fast-paced environment
- Profient in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
nterested parties kindly email to email@example.com or contact Winnie Wong at 2232 3487.