Senior Indirect Procurement Officer
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994286
Our client is one of the renowned academic institutes in Hong Kong and is seeking for a high caliber as Senior Indirect Procurement Officer to join their operations.
- Supplier sourcing and evaluation for centralized indirect procurements (fixtures, IT, HR, Office supplies, Special Equipments etc)
- Assist with SOP formulation and implementation across various departments
- Participate in tender exercise, pricing review and negotiation
- Supplier compliance evaluation and relationship management
- Prepare different management reports
- Bachelor degree holder in Supply Chain, Business Management or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in indirect sourcing
- Excellent marketing sense and attention to details
- Excellent time management, proactive and flexible
- Strong presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in oral and written English
Interested parties, if you meet the above requirements, please click "APPLY" below or call Jessica Lee at +852 3468 7690 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
For more jobs, please visit our website: www.williams-asia.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to William Select
About William Select
WilliamSELECT is Asia’s boutique staffing experts and has 40 years of experience in the art and science of helping build effective teams.
By devoting individual attention to each client and delivering results with speed and accuracy, WilliamSELECT now has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai, offering permanent recruitment and contract recruitment all across Asia. Markets covered include consumer retail, finance, industrial, and technology.