jobsDB ref: JHK100003004778527
Employer Ref. 3669480/001
This is an exciting and challenging role being the Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst, you will be part of a team to provide operational IT support for the business in Hong Kong.
Our client is a Global Private Equity Firm and to cope with its expansion plans and increasing demands, it is currently looking for a permanent Senior Infrastructure Analyst to join their team.
- Provide a high quality IT support service including 1st line up to 3rd support to the global user base
- Experience supporting and administering Windows Server, Windows OS, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS and DHCP
- Experience of Administering and support Virtualisation technologies (e.g., VmWare/Hyper-V)
- Experience of Skype for Business including enterprise voice features or similar Unified Communications
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN, TCP/IP s and firewall technologies
- Experience Administering Storage Area Networks
- Experience of administering back-up technologies (e.g., Symantec Backup)
- Solid 5+ year's experience in an Infrastructure support role
- Experience providing daily BAU and Operational IT Support
- Systematic and logical approach to resolving problems
- Experience of day to day routine monitoring of IT systems
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate
- International Working Environment
- New Permanent Headcount
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eddie Cheng on +852 2848 9545
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk