Millimeter Interior Design Limited
We are an expanding interior design firm, specialized on commercial and residential projects. To cope with our continuous business growth and development, we are looking for smart and talented person to join our design team.
Senior Interior Designer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916692
- Graduated in Interior design or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years residential, commercial and F&B projects experience.
- Proficient in handling full set of presentation, tender and construction drawings independently.
- Good knowledge with PC operation including 3D Max, VRAY, AutoCAD, and Photoshop.
- Site measurement & on site supervision experience preferable.
- Ability to liaise with clients, contractors and suppliers independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organization and presentation skills.
- Ability and willing to travel as required.
- Immediate available is preferred.
Interested parties, please send full resume with expected salary and portfolio by clicking “Apply Now”
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)