Atelier Global Limited
As a professional architectural and urban design practice, we believe in thorough investigation of hidden values, thereby formulate innovative scenarios and sophisticated solutions.
Atelier Global Limited has actively involved in cultural, commercial, residential and urban design with acute thinking approach to create unprecedented experience for end users.
We have extensive project experience of various types and scales in Hong Kong, China and other Asian countries. Our systematic design procedures enable an efficient project implementation.
Senior Interior Designer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995981
- To prepare design proposals;
- Familiar with detailed design and to handle full set of working drawings;
- Liaise with Clients and Consultants from conceptual design to construction drawings;
- Monitor the costing, quality control and implementation schedule of projects;
- Coordinate with clients, contractors and monitor site progress;
- Closely monitor the site progress and performance of the contractors / sub-contractors on site;
- Generate and execute solutions to any ad-hoc design & project problems
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience;
- Graduate in Architecture, Interior Design or related discipline;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage;
- Proficiency in fitting out details, site management, project schedules and budgets;
- Experience in Design and Project Coordination;
- Experience in shopping mall and large scale retails projects is preferable;
- With project experience in China and Hong Kong;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SK up, 3D visualization etc computer skills is necessary;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and productive
Please apply with full resume together with expected salary and date available.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment-related purpose only)