Command Recruitment has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates across the region since 2005. We have recruited for projects and clients Internationally. During this time we have successfully recruited multilingual candidates and highly mobile candidates from across the globe.
As a company we do not discriminate on role, level and salary as we are specialists in these sectors from top to bottom which gives us a full understanding of the market. Our team of consultants specialize in a variety of sectors and take pride in what they do. We work in various sectors successfully placing people in the following position from Fortune 1000 companies to boutique companies.
Senior Interior Designer/ Design Manager - Hospitality/ F&B/ retail - Shanghai
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920194
Our client is a leading International F&B company, looking to expand their business in Asia and they have a big presence in the design sector with many live large scale projects across the Asia Pacific region. They are currently seeking for an experienced Senior Interior Designer/ Design Manager to be based in their Shanghai office.
Summary of Experience
- Interior and architectural design experience in retail, hospitality 8 - 10 years
or restaurant design, working with design consultancies and/or
- Demonstrated direct experience creating interior and architectural design concepts for a range of project sizes and varying complexity levels.
- Relevant experience leading design teams with decision-making authority and accountability, managing direct reports, budgets and coordinating external consultants.
- Degree or diploma in the design discipline from a recognized educational institution.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Lead the ideation of store designs from concept to detailed design stage in accordance with the China and Asia Pacific design studio strategy.
- Execution of store designs that are relevant to the brand and elevate and protect the brand, respond to site features and context, meet the customer and community profile, meet budgets and timelines and respond to market criteria.
- Demonstration and sharing of an in-depth knowledge of materials, construction methods, detailing, best practices in architectural design and interior fit-outs, lighting and acoustics.
- Lead the production and delivery of schematic plans, visual design packages, sketches and design intent drawing packages, materials specifications and schedules that clearly communicate the design direction to peers and leadership, cross-functional partners, construction teams and external consultants.
To apply this job, please send your updated CV to crystal(AT)commandrecruitment.com.