SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER / INTERIOR DESIGN MANAGER
Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220192
In this position you are expected to:
- Conduct space planning, design concept development, design drawings, design documentation, materials selection and tendering drawings for interior renovation & fitting out projects
- Work closely with project team members and consultants during tender procurements and control the budget throughout the development process
The ideal person:
- Degree holder or above in Architecture, Interior Design or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience preferably gained from property developers, architectural or interior design companies
- Obtained interior design awards from major institutions
- Knowledgeable in the use of materials, space-planning, operation functionality, construction details and work sequences
- Enthusiastic exposures on design trends, latest projects, innovations and construction technologies
- Independent, analytical, self-motivated, well-organized, able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Proficiency in PC applications including AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D Max and Microsoft Office
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Senior Interior Designer
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right person. If you are a good team player and ready for the NEXT BIG STEP, please write to us with available date, present, expected salary and project portfolio by clicking the "Apply now" button below or you can visit the "Career" page under our website http://www.hshd.com.hk for more details information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
About Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
Wellness • Innovation • Teamwork
HIP SHING HONG is an astute property developer based in Hong Kong more than 65 years. Having built a strong foundation in property investment, Hip Shing Hong extends its reach to exciting development projects including hotels, serviced apartments and high-end residential projects. Our solid reputation is built on our astounding service and innovative solutions to our customers.
We are focused on identifying and developing promising talent at every level, employees are given opportunities for growth and development throughout the organization. Our culture is based on encouraging employees to find an effective work-life balance, cherishing personal initiative, treating individuals with respect and zero tolerance for gossip.
Human Resources Department