Established in April 2002, Danny Cheng Interiors Limited is a professional design team with expertise in space planning and interior design. We specialize in project management from the initial concept to the final lick of paint in a wide variety of environments, including residences, offices, retail outlets and showrooms. We are now seeking for high caliber candidate to fill in our following position:
Senior Interior Designer / Interior Designer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835619
- Min 3 - 5 years relevant experience
- Proficiency of AutoCAD, working and detail drawings are essential
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime
- Must be able to work independently and at time, as part of, a bigger team
- Responsible, good communication and organization skill
- Applicant with less working experience will be considered as Interior Designer
5-day work week, 13-month salary with performance bonus and group medical insurance will be offered to the right candidate.
Re-applications will also be accepted.
Interested parties, please send full resume with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.