An established corporate Interior Design & Project Management company invites professionals to fulfill the following position:
Senior Interior Designer/ Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919767
- Report to Managing Director / Design Director / Project Manager;
- Manage and assist the design process from initial stages (design brief/RFP submittal) to practical completion;
- Assist in presentation;
- Space planning and analysis;
- Design schematic generation;
- Design documentation including detailing and materials / finishes schedules;
- Sourcing materials and finishes;
- Site surveying and performing inventories;
- Liaise with clients, contractors and suppliers .
- University graduate;
- Minimum 5 years experience with local experience in corporate design;
- Independent with experience in meeting with clients;
- Strong presentation skills and organisational skills preferred;
- Fluent English is required;
- Proficiency in Autocad, Sketchup (optional), Photoshop or Illustrator;
- Mature with positive working attitude.
We offer small but friendly environment, 5-days work and attractive salary to the right candidate. Interested parties, please email your resume together with your salary expectation
For more information, please visit our website <www.pcg.com.hk>.