Senior Internal Audit Manager
Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916256
Our client is a leading global manufacturer. Due to rapid growth they are currently to appoint an experienced Senior Internal Audit Manager in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for overall internal business audit, covering both Hong Kong their international business units.
- Be responsible for prepare audit report and do audit recommendation
- Monitor the implementation of audit recommendations and promote effective control environment across the firm.
- Assist in monitoring the control risks in the Hong Kong and international business units
- Be point of contact for regulatory authorities and external auditors
- Assist in preparing audit reports for management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines with equivalent qualifications
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 10 years internal audit experience, preferably with manufacturing background
- Membership of recognized professional bodies such as CISA, CIA, CPA is highly preferred
- Highly analytical with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- Travel will be required
- Knowledge in PRC/HK TAX is preferred.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Frequent travel to PRC is required
Client APPLY NOW button to submit your application to Stanley Hui or contact her at stanley.hui @ springasia.com or call +852 3651 6512 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
About Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level positions. With 9 offices in Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Shanghai, Beijing and Japan. Our expertise in Hong Kong includes:
- Property & Construction
- Information technology
- Engineering & Supply Chain
- Corporate Services – Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance, HR
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Adecco Group. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, Adecco is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 700,000 associates with more than 100,000 clients every day.