Senior Internal Audit Manager - HK listed company
Robinson Consultancy Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780985
- Multiple businesses sectors
- Stable and harmonizing working environment
- Attractive salary package with extra bonus provided
About Our Client:
Our client is a HK Listed Conglomerate with a strong presence in multiple businesses sectors including metal stamping, plastic injection and parts manufacturing services, F&B , EMS including Medical Equipment Assembly, hotel, real estate etc. To support their fast growing business and rapid expansion. They are now looking for Senior Internal Audit Manager to join their team.
As a Senior Internal Audit Manager, you will report to Assistant IA Director. You will have to plan, develop and implement effective audit programmes across all sectors of the Group’s business and processes, support departments and other operational activities to ensure compliance with the Group’s internal controls and policies. You will have to review effectiveness of control procedures from time to time and provide professional advice . You will have to lead and manage complex audits from planning through to reporting, ensuring appropriate audit coverage on and quality and timeliness of completion of each audit. You will work closely with Management to build a sound system of internal controls. You will also have to involve in various projects relating to finance and operation of the Group, and other ad hoc projects.
- A university degree in Accounting or Business related field;
- Qualified HKICPA / ACCA member, CIA or equivalent professional certification is desired
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience gained from Listed company or manufacturing background
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate and work closely with senior management.
- Proficient in spoken and written in English & Chinese. Mandarin is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of local business practices and customs (knowledge of culture and local laws) for countries like HK, China and Malaysia.
- Station in China Factory is required
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the post of Senior Internal Audit Manager
This is a valuable chance to allow you to monitor internal control for their rapid expanding business as an Internal Audit Manager. Our client offers an attractive package and numerous supports to manage a big team.
Interested parties could also send your full resume to CV @ robinsonconsultant.com.hk. Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 working days.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robinson Consultancy Limited
About Robinson Consultancy Limited
( No Description )